If you are an older adult who enjoys lifelong learning, keeping active, and spending time with others, then the SeniorsPlus Aging Well Living Well Expo is a “must attend” event. Family members and care partners are welcome to attend as well, as there is something for every one. The 2023 event is an exciting return after the cancellation of the 2020, 2021, and 2022 expos due to the ongoing pandemic. It will be held Friday, September 29, at the Sunday River Grand Summit Hotel and Conference Center in Newry.
Booklets were mailed in late June and can be viewed by clicking here. For more information or to be added to the mailing list, call 207-795-4010.
Highlights will include:
- Keynote speaker Mary Lou Ciolfi will discuss what we can all do to support a positive shift in our beliefs about aging and older people.
- Explore necessary, serious learning such as estate planning, assistive technology, disability rights, and aphasia/stroke.
- Try some first-time explorations – Tai Chi, meditation, self-defense, crafts, and more.
- Exhibitors booths will display a variety of products, services, and information.
- Raffles for great gifts will benefit the SeniorsPlus Education Center.
Special thanks to our Gold Sponsors, Healey and VRI/ NE Emergency Response Systems.