• Meals on Wheels – drivers and deliverers needed for various routes Mondays through Thursdays. One or more mornings per week 9:30 to 11:30
• Administrative positions – in our office, clerical support data entry, and other administrative tasks. Computer experience is helpful.
• Kitchen Assistance – help with food prep and other kitchen duties with Meals on Wheels staff at food production kitchen.
• Dining Site/Lunch Plus Café – meal site assistance to include meal distribution and donation collection.
• Medicare Volunteers – help seniors make informed choices about their health coverage. Provide free, objective, and confidential assistance to Medicare beneficiaries. Training is provided.
• Money Minders Volunteers – free service for elders and adults with disabilities to help manage finances. Volunteers assist with mail, paying bills, and balancing a checkbook. Training and materials provided.
If you want to make a difference in your life as well as in the lives of older adults and adults with disabilities, we have various opportunities for you to consider.
Whether you have a few hours to serve or a few days a week, consider volunteering with us! Your help is greatly appreciated. Most of our programs depend on volunteers and we could not deliver nearly as many services without them.
We welcome individuals of all backgrounds and experience. Businesses are always welcome to assist in the community with corporate volunteers.
We have various positions and some that utilize retired professionals with skill sets in organization and problem solving, fundraising, public speaking experience, and many other fields.
Please note that most volunteer positions require background checks.
Call Heather Chandel, our Coordinator of Volunteer Services, at (207) 513-3710 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about these or other opportunities.
Click here to complete the Volunteer Application and email to email@example.com.